where unpleasant words go when they die



want someone to want to talk to me

read the title...it seems like such a loser-ish statement...i dnt knw if you see me as a loser...i dnt knw if you should see me as one...i dnt evn knw how many 'yous' exist...
But yeah,to want human contact is a basic pillar of human nature...
Im bein a dick to try and justify myself here...i dn evn knw if i wana justify myself here...sometimes i feel like i dont really need anyone apart frm family,at all...really...even romance/play seems unimportant...i think that my present station in life is sustainable,without any need for anyone apart from my immediate family(sometimes even they dnt seem that important)...i luk at myself,and think'maybe i can be the perfect,lone stranger'..,no need for anything more than mere acquaintance,and the joys of living my thoroughly simple and uncluttered life,unbothered by peer pressure,social conformity,and the need to put up with others' bullshit...best of all,nt being judged,and feeling judged...a life of ease by belief in minimalism...

And it feels nice.


Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Been there, done that, messed around,I'm having fun don't put me down, I'll never let you sweep me off my feet....I won't let you in again, the messages I've tried to send,my informations just not going in.....burnin' bridges shore to shore, I'll break away from something more, I'm not turned off to love until it's cheap... This time baby I'll beeeeee bulletproof!!

    ReplyDelete